The following are the terms and conditions for use of the Tweetworx web site as Wholesale Service Provider ( Provider) by any customer (here after referred to as User or Users).
- The User agrees not to transmit any material which violates State or Federal law, instructions, regulations or guidelines issued by regulatory authorities, relevant licenses and other codes of practice, or transmit any material which is in contravention to any privacy or copyright rules or any other proprietary interest.
- Delivery of messages will vary time to time which are operated by local telecommunication operators., normally message will be delivered by maximum of 24 hours.In case of non-delivery of messages will be refunded and analyse the issues related to resolve.
- The User agrees to be aware and abide by the SPAM ACT 2003. The User agrees to contact the Media and Communications Authority before sending any SMS messages if the User is unsure that their SMS messages comply with the SPAM ACT.
- The User agrees not to harass, stalk, abuse or threaten any other person through SMS using Tweetworx.
- The User agrees not to interfere with the operation of Tweetworx.
- Tweetworx will contact all Users by e-mail or phone for any matter relating to unsolicited, abusive, deceptive or misleading messaging that has been conducted through Tweetworx
- Tweetworx will take appropriate action which may constitute the suspension or cancellation of an account pending investigation into any alleged abuse or misuse of Tweetworx for inappropriate or illegal use.
- The User agrees that all the contents of Tweetworx including web-sites, pages, logos, hardware and promotional materials are protected by copyrights and trademarks and remain the property of Tweetworx and may not be copied for any reason.
- Tweetworx will not keep account whether received for SMS messages sent to an incorrect mobile number. It is the responsibility of the User to ensure the accuracy of mobile numbers and messages use on the Twetworx web site..
- Tweetworx and it’s Provider make no guarantees as to the continuous availability of the service or any specific feature of the service.
- Tweetworx and it’s Provider does not guarantee delivery on behalf of Mobile telephone networks or mail servers.
- Tweetworx reserves the right to change the price of SMS credits at any time. Should there be a cost increase AFTER the User has purchased message units from Tweetworx, It will honour all pre-purchased credits without altering the value of the purchased credits.
- Promotional SMS credits are given at the discretion of Tweetworx.
- All promotional credits are the property of SMS Broadcast. Promotional credits will expire after 60 days.
- In case of non delivery of message money will be refunded within 7 working days
- Fees charged for message credits are non-refundable once the message credits have been used.
- Refunds for unused credits can be provided within 3 months of a purchase.